See Apartment Map
Rent for summer housing from May 19th to August 18th, 2022 will be $2400, with an additional, one-time payment of $100, held as a security deposit. At the time of signing, $200 of the rent is due, along with the $100 security deposit. The remaining rent of $2200 is due on or before March 1st. Cancellation after March 1st and before April 1st will result in forfeiture of 50% of the $2400. Cancellation after April 1st will result in forfeiture of the full $2400. If the apartment can be rented (by Old Farm Co.) 50% of the $2400 will be refunded. Contracts may not be transferred to another part without the express approval of Old Farm Co. In the event of agreement holder’s death occurring before May 19th or if a true medical emergency occurs, 50% of the $2400 will be forfeited. If the apartment can be rented, the balance will be returned.
- Residency can take place no sooner than May 19th and no later than August 18th, 2022 (Final Checkout).
- Old Farm is not responsible for damage to personal belongings or personal injury due to fire, theft, or fall.
- All utilities & internet are included with rent.
- Tenants must be non-smokers. Smoking will not be permitted in the apartment, or anywhere on Old Farm property. Guests’ actions are the responsibility of the tenants and must abide by the non-smoking regulations while on Old Farm property.
- There are no pets or animals of any kind allowed at Old Farm.
- All apartments are single-family occupancy. Two weeks is considered a practical limit for visitors.
- There is no sub-leasing allowed. If you sign the contract, you will be expected to pay the rental fees or be subject to the above forfeiture requirements.
- It is understood that the tenant will leave the apartment clean. The managers can provide a cleaning service for a fee. Tenant will be charged if apartment is not left clean.
- Make all checks payable to Old Farm Company.
By submitting payment, the terms of this agreement have been read and accepted by the undersigned:
Download Agreement (PDF)