OLD FARM PARKING REGULATIONS
CACHE PARKING LLC 435-764-2157 (text or call, available 24/7)
PLEASE NOTE: We provide parking passes for free to our tenants, however WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A SPOT. If the parking lot is full you may need to make arrangements to park somewhere else, even if you have a permit to park in our lot.
- Cache Parking, LLC will be providing parking enforcement for the school year. Parking will be enforced 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Enforcement will begin after Labor Day in September.
- Parking permits are not required over USU’s Christmas and Spring Break.
- Tenants may report vehicles that are blocking other vehicles or that are parked in the lot without a permit by calling or texting 435-764-2157 for immediate service. This phone number is posted on the “Permit Parking Only” sign at the entrance of the lot. The number is available 24/7.
- Tenants must report parking concerns and complaints directly to Cache Parking as the company handles appeals and adjustments to the parking enforcement. If you feel you were treated unfairly AFTER an effort to resolve the issue with Cache Parking directly you can contact your apartment manager ONLY during normal office hours.
- Tenants must have a parking permit on display at all times according to the following guidelines. Failure to do so will result in the vehicle being booted.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to inform guests of the “Permit Parking Only” policy. Please warn your parents and other visitors who are unfamiliar with booting!!! If they leave their car unattended and without a parking permit they may be booted.
- The lot does not have a visitor parking. Visitors must park on the street or get a visitor parking pass from Old Farm office.
- Vehicles should park in an orderly fashion – vehicles should not block dumpsters under any circumstance or take more than one stall.
- Old Farm realizes that there is insufficient parking for every vehicle; however, you should park in an orderly and courteous fashion.
- If all parking stalls are full and you must double park this will be allowed from 11pm to 9am. Park behind people that you know and your car MUST be moved by 9am. If your car has not been moved into a stall by 9am, your car will be booted or towed at owner’s expense. Click HERE to see a map of the double parking areas.
Additional Helpful Information for Visitors
It is against Logan City ordinance 10.52.170 to park a vehicle on any street or city owned parking lot between the hours of 1:00 am and 6:00 am from November 15 to February 28. This information is provided as a courtesy only. Tenant should verify actual dates and times. For parking in other areas, such as nearby church parking lots, it is the tenant’s responsibility to verify regulations of the lot and follow signs posted.
Proper Display of the Parking Permit
Tenant Permit – Permits are to be placed on the upper right-hand corner of the back window (on the outside). Please clean the area before applying the sticker. Cache Parking does not purposefully boot cars with the permit in the wrong place but when the vehicle is covered in snow Cache Parking only clears the snow where the permit is supposed to be. If the permit is not there the vehicle will be booted. Replacement permits can be obtained from management in the Old Farm main office.
Temporary Pass/Visitor Pass- The temporary pass must be placed on the driver’s side dash, easily visible from the outside of the vehicle. Use tape if necessary so the defroster does not blow the pass off the dash. Temporary passes for tenants are available from the apartment manager under certain conditions only during regular office hours. Tenants should plan ahead so they can have their temporary pass before they park the vehicle in the lot. Offices are generally closed over the weekend. If tenants need a temporary pass at any time over the weekend they need to get a pass before the office closes for the weekend!!!
Cache Parking Fee Schedule
$75, $10 discount for respectful behavior
Tenant boot removal
$20, Rental Contract and the vehicle registration names must match to receive the discount.
$146 + applicable fees
***Every additional day the vehicle remains immobilized after 24 hours will result in an additional $25.00 fee. $150 maximum.
Additional fees (all charges apply after initial boot removal fee satisfied)
Tampering in any way with the vehicle or the boot will result in a minimum fee of $100.00
Boot Damaged $200.00 per boot
Boot Stolen $200.00 per boot
Signs vandalized or stolen $200.00
Bad check or credit card fee $25.00
***A $5.00 a day fee will be accumulated until the individual pays the outstanding balance.