View Parking Policy View Rental Contract
- We do not accept the downloaded contract above as the binding contract you will need to fill out an application at oldfarm.roomchoice.com.
- Contract period for the school year begins on the week before school starts in August and ends on Graduation day in May. Contract period for Summer starts on the first Saturday in May and ends the 3rd Saturday in August.
- The prices shown on this website DO NOT INCLUDE the $300.00 deposit and $20 application fee that must be paid before your application is complete
- All payments are due on or before the April 1st and May 1st for summer and July 1 and August 1 for school year deadlines.
- The $20 application fee is non-refundable
If your July 1 payment is not received on or before July 1, your reservation and entire $300.00 deposit are forfeited.
If your August 1 payment is not received on or before August 1, your reservation and entire $300.00 deposit are forfeited. Half of your July 1 payment will be returned.
- Cancellations made prior to July 1 are subject to a $50.00 forfeit of the $300.00 deposit.
- Cancellations made after July 1 forfeit the entire $300.00 deposit and half of any rent paid.
- Cancellations made after August 1 forfeit the entire $300 deposit and all rent paid. Contract must be sold by the tenant to get any rent money back after August 1.
Reserving an apartment
CONTRACTS FOR SUMMER 2018 AND SCHOOL YEAR 2018/2019 NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 15TH AT 9:00 AM.
To reserve a spot you must:
- Log on to our web-site at www.oldfarmstudenthousing.com and click on "Apply" and create a profile and fill out the application.
- The $20 application fee and $300 deposit must be paid to complete your application. The $20 application fee must be paid on line and processing fees will apply (%3.75 + $.30 for card transaction or $2.95 for online check) . The $300 deposit can be paid online or paid to the office
- You will then receive an email letting you know if your application was accepted or not. Note: $250 of your $300 deposit is refundable minus any damage or cleaning charges.
- You can only sign up for one contract period at a time. So if you want to sign up for summer and school year, you will have to fill out the application for summer, then click on your profile and click on renew lease and fill out an appliation for school year. You will have to pay the application fee twice but the second application fee will be applied to your rent after your applications have been accepted.
- Then pay rent on or before all applicable due dates.
*All five of these things must be done to keep your reservation at Old Farm.
Roommate preferences and apartment assignments
-Roommate preferences are honored according to available space. Please make sure that you are applying for the apartment at the same time as your roommates because you select the beds. There is a roommate request as you are filling your application. Please make sure you and your roommates follow through with all steps of the application in order to be together. Please contact the office if you have questions.
- Phase one has six tenants per apartment, and phase two has five tenants per apartment.
- Creating your proflie, getting your application approved, paying the $300 deposit, and $20 application fee you are guaranteed a spot at Old Farm, not a specific apartment.
- You will pick an apartment and bed as you apply but that spot is subject to change upon notification.
- Old Farm does not furnish cooking supplies, sheets, towels, tools, etc.
- You must be 18 - 28 years of age to apply
- All apartments at Old Farm are NON-SMOKING and NON-DRINKING
© 2016 Old Farm Apartments. All Rights Reserved